2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Intellectual Property
All content shared and displayed on the School website and within its Courses is property of Lavendaire, Inc., unless otherwise specified. Property of Lavendaire, Inc. is protected by copyright laws and includes, but is not limited to: text, video, audio, images, photographs, and graphics ("Content").
Students may view all Content for non-commercial use, but do not acquire any rights by obtaining our Content. Students agree not to use, alter, publish, or display our Content, in part or in whole, for commercial use. Unauthorized use may violate copyright laws.
While viewing or accessing Content of the School, you agree not to:
- use the School in a manner that may disrupt or impair the School's functionality or any Student's experience of the School
- intercept data or personal information from the School
- share or distribute any information containing harmful components intended to disrupt or impair the School
- threaten, harass, or harm persons associated with Lavendaire, Inc. or other Students
- share or distribute any content considered by us to be objectionable, by law or otherwise
- inappropriately advertise, solicit, or promote material in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act
- share, distribute, or solicit private information such as phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses, or financial details
- misrepresent yourself with the intention of violating these Terms
5. User Content
The School is not responsible for content generated or shared by viewers or Students ("User Content"). This includes, but is not limited to: comments, links, videos, or images.
By contributing User Content to the School, you grant us irrevocable license to reproduce and distribute your content. You acknowledge you are not entitled to compensation for our use of your User Content, financial or otherwise.
Allowing User Content on our School does not constitute endorsement by Lavendaire, Inc. While we encourage discussion between Students and visitors, we reserve the right to remove any User Content without notice, if we find it in violation of these Terms.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction (United States) without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Those who access the School from locations outside of the United States do so at their own risk and are responsible for complying with local laws.